Full-time Teaching Assistant needed in a school based in Preston!
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. We pride ourselves on providing our Teaching Assistants with a service that is second to none. Our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join a school on a full-time basis (Monday to Friday, 9.00am-3.30pm) based in Preston. This role is due to commence ASAP.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- Holds a minimum NVQ Level 2 certificate or equivalent.
- Has a caring and nurturing approach to children/young adults.
- Can work with small groups of pupils, assisting with numeracy and literacy.
- Can support pupils with physical or personal care needs.
- Can support children within the classroom, delivering interventions and support to the class teacher.
- Can support either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class.
- Can undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils.
- Can develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment.
- Can adapt learning to ensure it suits the needs of the pupils.
In return, you will receive:
- Weekly competitive pay
- 24/7 communication with your allocated consultant (Alex)
- Pension scheme
- Excellent referral programme
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for and/or would like more information about this role, please either e-mail your CV to Alex at email@example.com or call the office for a chat at 01772 713819.
Alternatively, simply apply for this role via our website and Alex will contact you directly to discuss your options with you.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.