SEN Teacher for the Deaf based in Preston
Step by Step is currently looking for an enthusiastic SEN Teacher to work in a special school in Preston to start asap
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. We pride ourselves on providing our SEN Teachers with a service which is second to none. Our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
The suitable candidates must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent.
Required skills are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike
- Ideally, have some experience working with deaf children
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- 24/7 support and advice
- Weekly pay
We also have various day-to-day roles and opportunities available for experienced Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers as well as Primary & Secondary NQTs/ECTs and Cover Supervisors. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake, from providing general cover to a specialist subject.
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something you would like to be considered for, please e-mail your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Alternatively, simply apply for the position via the website and Alex will contact you directly.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria