Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
A school in Blackburn is searching for an Administrator/Front of House to meet, greet and welcome everyone into the school. It is important to the school to find a smiley, friendly and bubbly person to do this.
- Start Date: September 2021
- Hours: Monday full day (8.30am-3.30pm), Tuesday to Friday mornings only (8.30am-12.30pm)
- Location: Blackburn
- Pay: £9.98 per hour as a minimum (negotiable – depending on experience, qualifications and capability)
- Front of house
- Communicate with parents
- Handling correspondence
- Organising and servicing committee and academic board meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes etc)
- Researching and writing reports
- Preparing statistics and handling data, such as attendance figures
- Processing invoices
- Purchasing equipment/other goods
- Liaising with potential students, other institutions, government departments and external organisations
- Helping with course approval and evaluation activities
- Formulating and implementing regulations/policies
- Timetabling and planning events
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities
If you would like to be considered for this position, simply apply for this role via Indeed and Daniel will get in touch with you to discuss the next step. Alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get back to you asap.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.