Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West that pride itself on providing our team with a service that is second to none. Our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Primary School Teacher to teach a Year 1 class in Blackburn. The role is for the whole of the Spring term with an immediate start.
The right candidates must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent.
We are looking for Primary Teachers who are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management.
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team.
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment.
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike.
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- 24/7 support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme
- Excellent referral scheme
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please apply for this role and Alex will contact you ASAP.
Alternatively, e-mail your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01772 713819 for a chat.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria