Full-time Early Years Practitioner needed in a nursery based in Lancaster!
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. We pride ourselves on providing our Early Years Practitioners with a service that is second to none. Our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner to join a nursery on a full-time basis that is based in Lancaster. This position is due to commence ASAP.
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioners who:
- Is education to Level 2 or above in Childcare, Learning, and Development (or equivalent)
- Can support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high-quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Can maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Can tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minutes, and provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop in.
- Can form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Can create an exciting and fun learning environment.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support with your dedicated consultant
- Pension scheme
- Excellent referral scheme
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for and/or if you would like more information about this role, then please either e-mail your CV to Alex at email@example.com or call the office for a chat at 01772 713819.
Alternatively, apply for this role via our website and Alex will contact you directly to discuss it with you in further detail.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.