Catering Manager needed at a popular school in Ulverston, Cumbria
Step by Step is currently looking for an enthusiastic Catering Manager to join our team that live, or plan to move, in or around the surrounding area of Ulverston, Cumbria. The opportunity provides a working week of 40 hours starting at 6.30am until 1.30pm
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. We pride ourselves on providing our Midday supervisors with a service which is second to none. Our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
We are looking for a Catering Manager:
To strategically develop the catering services at a popular secondary school in Ulverston
- To lead and manage the catering team.
- To ensure that high standards of health, hygiene and safety are maintained in the preparation and delivery of food.
- To ensure that healthy eating guidelines and school nutrition standards are followed in the planning and delivery of meals.
- To ensure that a high quality healthy catering service is available for all students and staff.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive rate of pay
- 24/7 support with your dedicated consultant
- Pension scheme
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to Nathan at email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.
Salary: From £18.50 per hour