Bank Relief Early Years Practitioners are needed!
Are you seeking a work-life balance and flexible working hours? But still, want a career you are passionate about?
Our Lancashire settings are seeking Early-years professionals to join their settings on an ad hoc basis working flexible hours. To fit in with your working needs, whilst maintaining a job you love.
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. We pride ourselves on providing our Early Years Practitioners with a service that is second to none. Our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
We are looking for Early Years Practitioners who:
- Are educated to Level 2 or above in Childcare, Learning and Development (or equivalent)
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high-quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minutes, and provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop in.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Create an exciting and fun learning environment.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support with your dedicated consultant
- An array of job opportunities tailored around your availability (including day-to-day, short/long and permanent positions)
- Extensive opportunities within a variety of nurseries around Lancashire
- Pension scheme
- Excellent referral scheme
We have various long-term/day-to-day roles and opportunities available for experienced Early Years Practitioners as well as newly qualified Early Years Practitioners. The suitable candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake.
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01772 713819 for a chat
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.