Step by Step Education’s ECT Talent Pool
What is the ECT Talent Pool?
Step by Steps ECT pool is a free network and program designed to help students and newly qualified Teachers secure and start their careers within primary, secondary, and special educational needs schools.
Receive access to Thirsty Scholars and further develop your skills and knowledge through our carefully selected courses.
Why it works:
Completing a PGCE or SCITT can be a full-time job, without the added pressure of searching, applying, and interviewing. All of the above can make being an ECT overwhelming and daunting, not exciting as it should be!
That is why we have created our Step by Step Education ECT pool – designed to support you every step of the way.
Join for free and become part of a supportive network. Our team of specialist consultants is on hand to guide you with your career and place you in front of leadership teams in areas you want to work.
How it works:
Step 1 – Joining the Pool:
- Register for our pool for FREE by contacting us directly.
- Discuss your career plan and goals with your specialised consultant.
- Instantly become part of a supportive network.
- Instant access to our online training via Thirsty Scholars and receive access to carefully selected courses designed to elevate your skills and knowledge.
Step 2 – Build your profile:
- Create a CV using our tailored layout designed to ensure you stand out and showcase your skills when applying for teaching roles.
- Fast track through the clearance process and avoid the usual long application forms.
Step 3 – Interview and secure your role:
- Have the opportunity to meet with leadership teams in the areas you are willing to work.
- Receive helpful interview hints and tips to give you a better chance of gaining your desired teaching role
- Secure your ideal teaching role.
Step 4 – Continued training and support:
- Step by Step will remain supportive and provide access to our training facilities.
- As a Step by Step ECT you will receive access to our specialist training developed by Thirsty Scholars to help your teaching career flourish.
If you are an ECT / due to become an ECT, get started today! This is an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss and you are provided with a variety of tools to flourish as a newly qualified teacher.
Get started today by contacting us via the below details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 01772 713819
We will look forward to hearing from you! 😊