TEXTILES SECONDARY TEACHERS WANTED – UP TO £143 PER DAY
Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Textiles Teachers to join our team of supply teachers that live in the Whitehaven area.
Are you a Textiles Teacher who is:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike
If so, becoming a supply teacher for Step by Step may be perfect for you! We currently have outstanding vacancy within the Whitehaven area and we need Textiles Teachers.
We have been established for 12 years, priding ourselves as providing the best service to teachers and schools across the North West.
How to Apply:
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to Phil@stepbystepeducation.co.uk Step by Step or call the office for a chat. Alternatively, you can apply via this advert and Phil will get back to you as soon as he can.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.