Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are recruiting on behalf of a primary school based in Preston that is looking to recruit a KS2 Teaching Assistant to start with them ASAP on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistants who can:
- Have a caring and nurturing approach to children/young adults.
- Work with small groups of pupils, assisting with numeracy and literacy.
- Work as part of a strong team.
- Use their initiative.
- Support pupils with physical or personal care needs.
- Support children within the classroom, delivering interventions and support to the class teacher.
- Support either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class.
- Undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils.
- Develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment.
- Adapt learning to ensure it suits the needs of the pupils.
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- Flexible working hours to your wants and needs
- 24/7 support and advice
- Pension scheme
We have various long-term/day-to-day roles and opportunities available for experienced Teaching Assistants as well as recently qualified Teaching Assistants.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Teaching Assistants with a service which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something you would like to be considered for, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Alternatively, simply apply for this advert via our website and Daniel will contact you directly ASAP.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.