Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant for one of our client schools based in the Goosnargh area.
- Hours: 8.45am-12.30pm
- Days: 3 days per week – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
- Location: A small yet lovely village school based in Goosnargh.
- Salary: £9.00-£11.00 per hour.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can:
- Have a caring and nurturing approach with children/young adults.
- Are able to work with small groups of pupils, assisting with numeracy and literacy.
- Work as part of a strong team.
- Are able to use their initiative.
- Are able to support pupils with physical or personal care needs.
- Are able to support children within the classroom, delivering interventions and support to the class teacher.
- Supporting either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class.
- To undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils.
- To develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment.
- Adapt learning to ensure it suits the needs of the pupils.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for or if you would like more information, then please either e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Alternatively, apply for this position via our website and Daniel will get back to you ASAP.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.