Step by Step is one of the leading supply agencies for schools and nurseries throughout the North West of England. We are searching for Teaching Assistant’s to join our team of supply staff within the Whitehaven area.
We are looking for TA’s who:
- Have a caring and nurturing approach with children
- Able to work with small groups of children assisting with numeracy and literacy
- Work as part of a strong team including other teaching assistants and class teachers across the whole school
- Support with physical or personal care difficulties, eg eating, getting around school safely or using the toilet
- Support children within the classroom, deliver interventions and support the class teacher
- Supporting either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class.
- To undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils
- To develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment
- To assist in the development of varying skills that support pupils learning
- Moving and handling
- Adapt learning to ensure it suits the needs of children
- Have GCSE Mathematics and English
In return we can offer:
- 24/7 communication with your consultant (Nathan)
- Competitive rate of pay
- Flexible schedule – we will find work suited to your lifestyle to allow you to have the perfect work-life balance
- Extensive career opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role, simply apply for this advert via our website. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819 and Nathan will happily explain the process.