A school in the Blackburn area is looking for a Teaching Assistant on a full-time, long-term (potentially permanent) basis. The right candidate will preferably have a good knowledge of the EYFS and previous experience working in the EYFS. This role is due to commence when schools re-open (Monday 8th March)
We are looking for TA’s who:
- Have a caring and nurturing approach with children
- Able to work with small groups of children assisting with numeracy and literacy
- Work as part of a strong team including other teaching assistants and class teachers across the whole school
- Support with physical or personal care difficulties, eg eating, getting around school safely or using the toilet
- Support children within the classroom, deliver interventions and support the class teacher
- Supporting either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class.
- To undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils
- To develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment
- To assist in the development of varying skills that support pupils learning
- Moving and handling
- Adapt learning to ensure it suits the needs of children
- Have GCSE Mathematics and English
If you would like to be considered for this role, simply apply for this advert via our website or send your CV to email@example.com and he will get back to you as soon as possible!