Teaching Assistants are needed!
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. We pride ourselves on providing our Teaching Assistants with a service that is second to none. Our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
We are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our team of supply Teaching Assistants that live in Keswick and the surrounding areas.
We have many long-term/day-to-day roles and opportunities available for experienced Teaching Assistants as well as newly qualified Teaching Assistants.
Roles potentially include:
- Primary Schools – Working within Early Years, KS1 and KS2 classes
- Secondary Schools & Academy’s – Working and supporting KS3 and KS4 pupils
- Pupil referral units – Supporting pupils from KS1-KS4
- Specialist Schools – Working and supporting pupils with SEND
- Early Years Settings – Working with birth to five
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who:
- Hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 certificate or equivalent.
- Have a caring and nurturing approach to children/young adults.
- Can work with small groups of pupils, assisting with numeracy and literacy.
- Can support pupils with physical or personal care needs.
- Can support children within the classroom, delivering interventions and support to the class teacher.
- Can support either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class.
- Can undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils.
- Can develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment.
- Can adapt learning to ensure it suits the needs of the pupils.
In return, you will receive:
- Weekly competitive pay
- 24/7 communication with your allocated consultant (Nathan)
- Flexible hours to work around your lifestyle, creating a perfect work-life balance
- Find extensive job opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Excellent referral programme
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to Daniel at email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Alternatively, simply apply for this role via our website and Nathan will contact you directly to discuss your options with you.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.