Supply Teacher / Cover Supervisor
SUPPLY TEACHER / COVER SUPERVISOR NEEDED IN THE KESWICK / PENRITH AREA.
Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Supply Teachers / Cover Supervisors to work in schools in and around the Keswick / Penrith area on a supply basis.
Required skills are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- Flexible working hours to your wants and needs
- 24/7 support and advice
- Weekly pay
We have various long term/day to day roles and opportunities available for experienced Secondary Teachers as well as Secondary NQT’s and Cover Supervisors. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake, from providing general cover to a specialist subject.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Secondary Teachers a services which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to email@example.com at Step by Step or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.