Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. We pride ourselves on providing our team with a service that is second to none. Our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Secondary Teachers to join our team of Secondary Teachers that live in Preston and the surrounding areas.
Required skills for our Teachers:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike
What we can offer:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- Flexible working hours to your wants and needs
- 24/7 support and advice
- Excellent referral scheme
- Pension scheme
We have various long-term/day-to-day roles and opportunities available. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake, from providing general cover to a specialist subject.
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something you would like to be considered for, please e-mail your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office for a chat at 01772 713819.
Alternatively, apply for this position via our website and Alex will contact you ASAP.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.