Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Secondary Teachers to join our team of supply teachers that live in Barrow-in-Furness and the surrounding areas.
The suitable candidates must hold QTS (Qualified teacher status) or equivalent.
Required skills are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive weekly pay (paid in accordance to where you sit on the teacher pay spine).
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant (Phil)
- Flexible working hours to your wants and needs
- 24/7 support and advice
- Pension scheme
We have various long-term/day-to-day roles and opportunities available for experienced Secondary Teachers and Secondary ECTs. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake, from providing general cover to a specialist subject.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Secondary Teachers with a service which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something you would like to be considered for, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Alternatively, simply apply for this advert via our website and Phil will contact you directly ASAP.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.