Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
A primary school in Lea, Preston is searching for an Administrator to meet, greet and welcome everyone into the school. It is important to the school to find a smiley, friendly and bubbly person to do this.
- Start Date: September 2021
- Hours: Monday to Friday working from 9.00am-3.15pm
- Location: Lea, Preston
- Pay: £9.37 per hour as a minimum (negotiable – depending on age, experience, qualifications and capability)
Job Responsibilities :
- Front of house
- Communicate with parents
- Handling correspondence
- Organising and servicing committee and academic board meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes etc)
- Researching and writing reports
- Preparing statistics and handling data, such as attendance figures
- Processing invoices
- Purchasing equipment/other goods
- Liaising with potential students, other institutions, government departments and external organisations
- Helping with course approval and evaluation activities
- Formulating and implementing regulations/policies
- Timetabling and planning events
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities
- Experience and understanding of how to use SIMS
- Experience within a familiar role
If you would like to be considered for this position, simply apply for this role via our website and Daniel will get in touch with you to discuss the next step. Alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01772 713819 and Daniel will be happy to discuss the position with you.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.