Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. Due to our continued success, we are looking to recruit up to two Education Recruitment Consultants based at our Preston offices, or possibly working remotely.
- Building effective relationships with your candidates, understanding their needs and discussing relevant roles with them.
- Fully understanding your client’s requirements and matching suitable candidates accordingly.
- Maintain an honest and effective relationship with your clients and candidates, we like to be 100% transparent with the two.
- Agreeing and following all safeguarding procedures throughout.
- Ability to multi-task jobs due to the large volume and variety of roles to carry out.
- Working as part of a team, supporting each other in providing the best possible service within every aspect.
- Friendly, approachable and a good sense of humour within and out of the office as we have a relaxed office environment and work as a team.
Ideally, we will expect the candidate to:
- Have twelve months of experience in the field of Education Recruitment.
- Passion to provide the highest levels of service.
- To be target-driven as the recruitment industry is competitive therefore you must be target-orientated, ambitious, and hungry for results.
- A recruiter works in the “people business” and deals with a variety of different people daily. This person has to be a good connector, who loves to meet new people and knows how to use every opportunity to network and to turn it into business results.
- Having great time management skills is essential because certain positions need to be filled urgently and getting your priorities right is paramount.
- Step by Step is a family run business that works closely together working on different areas we cover. Therefore, team working skills are essential to have, because often you will be working with your colleagues to find the best candidate for the job you are trying to fill.
- The right candidate will be ambitious, hardworking, and confident.
In return Step by Step will offer the right candidate:
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Realistic bonus scheme
- 30 days a year holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Birthday’s off
- Work outings (Christmas, occasions, etc)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a quality consultant looking to develop their career working for a family-owned progressive company.
If you feel that this role is something you would like to be considered for then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org