Early Years Practitioner (Permanent position)
FULL-TIME, PERMANENT EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER NEEDED IN LEYLAND (40 HOURS PER WEEK).
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are recruiting for a nursery in Leyland that are searching for a full-time, permanent Early Years Practitioner to commence ASAP.
The right person will:
- Be educated to Level 2 or above in Childcare, Learning and Development (or equivalent).
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high-quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minutes, and provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop in.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Create an exciting and fun learning environment.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Early Years Practitioners with a service that is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.