Nursery Senior Support Manager
My client is a family of private day nurseries across the North West. My client is looking for a Senior Support Manager to travel across their nursery settings covering Manchester, Chester and Liverpool to assist and support these settings.
The post holder will be the primary point of contact for nursery managers and will assist and support the nurseries to achieve outstanding standards of care and education across their sites as well as reaching all financial targets.
- Hours: Monday to Friday / 40 hours per week (flexibility is required)
- Salary: Competitive (package is negotiable depending on experience)
- Location: Based in Manchester but expected to travel across settings throughout the North West.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hold a recognised Childcare Qualification
- Have detailed knowledge of EYFS & Ofsted requirements
- Have detailed knowledge of budget management
- Have credibility at a senior level
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Previous experience of managing an organisation
- Previous experience within a management role ideally as a Nursery Manager
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Previous multi-site experience
- Ideally have previous experience within the Private Day Nursery Sector
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in ensuring all managers are successfully inducted into the Just Childcare family to achieve outstanding standards of care and education in the nursery network
- Support the manager in achieving outstanding standards of care and education in the nursery
- Assist all Nursery Managers in achieving all their targets, including quality, occupancy and financial
- Ensure that all Managers and their environments support the individual childcare needs
- Provide hands on support as necessary for Ofsted preparation
- Assist all Nursery Manages in developing, implementing and achieving their action plans
- Provide support for longer term Nursery Manager vacancies across the group
- Assist Nursery Managers in finance, revenue and cost principles to enable them to manage budgets for revenue and costs
- Any further duties considered reasonable and appropriate for the post holder to carry out
If you are interested in this role, please apply via Indeed. Alternatively, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get back to you as soon as possible.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.