Nursery Room Leader
A nursery in the Chorley area has recently been in touch with us to try aid them find a Nursery Room Leader for their setting in Chorley on a full-time, permanent basis.
Please see the details of the role below:
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8.30am until 3.30pm (1 or 2 days finishing at 5.00pm)
- Hourly rate: £9.00 – £10.00
- Start Date: ASAP
The nursery have specified that the right candidate must:
- Hold a Level 3 Childcare qualification or above
- Have at least 3 years experience within a nursery setting
- Have their Prevent and FGM Awareness Training (or willing to complete it before they start)
The nursery have mentioned having the following will be desirable:
- Previous experience working with SEND (specifically Autism)
- Pediatric First Aid
If you would like to be considered for this role, simply apply for this role via our website and Daniel will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.