NURSERY MANAGER NEEDED!!
Step by Step Education are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager for our clients nursery based in the Leyland area.
The Nursery Manager role in Leyland is due to commence after February half-term, initially working 3 days per week, term time only and working 8.30am until 3.45pm each day. This position is on a long-term basis and the with the right candidate, has the potential to lead to a permanent position.
The company are preferably looking for individuals with previous experience as a Nursery Manager and at least a Level 3 in childcare.
- Ensures the highest standards of childcare are delivered at the setting;
- Conducts thorough risk assessments of the nursery environment and effectively ensures that relevant Health and Safety legislation is adhered to at the setting
- Consistently ensures nursery operations adhere to policies and procedures;
- Manages staffing ratios effectively, managing the weekly staff rota, annual leave and staff absences, ensuring the setting is never under ratio;
- Attracts, hires and develops top talent;
- Delivers high setting occupancy;
- Implements policies and procedures in-line with Ofsted expectations
- Demonstrates strong leadership and promotes the nursery’s Values and Behaviours;
- Improves financial performance year over year;
- Proactively engages families and helps promote strong parent partnerships.
If interested in the Nursery Manager job please send a copy of your CV to Daniel (email@example.com) and he will get back to you as soon as possible.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.