Full-time permanent Nursery Manager needed in Whitefield, Manchester!
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for a Nursery Manager to work in a nursery based in Whitefield, Manchester.
- Hours: Flexible with early starts/later finishes. Around 40 hours per week.
- Start Date: Mid August 2021 (ideally)
- Pay rate: Negotiable – depending on experience, qualifications and ability
- Location: A nursery based in Whitefield, Manchester
- To promote the aims and objectives of the nursery.
- To promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff and visitors
- To ensure the provision of high standards of physical, personal, social and emotional care
- To lead a team of professional workers and to ensure good practice at all times
- To plan and organise staffing schedules and holiday rotas to ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained in accordance with Ofsted
- To be aware of and act in accordance with current legislation, good practice, nursery policies and procedures
- To adhere to, and support all team members to understand and follow, the legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To follow all relevant Acts including the Equality Act 2010 and the Data Protection Act 1998 that relate to staff employment and record-keeping
- To be responsible for all nursery staff, after school workers, cooks, cleaners, students and voluntary workers. Supervising and supporting all members of the nursery team in their day-to-day duties.
- Ensure all staff have up-to-date DBS checks
- Overseeing the efficient upkeep and maintenance of the building and grounds, stock equipment, furnishings and fittings.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 Early Years qualification (or equivalent).
- Previous experience as a Nursery Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, simply apply for this role via our website and Daniel will contact you ASAP. Alternatively, contact Daniel via email at email@example.com or give the office a call on 01772 713819 and Daniel would be happy to discuss the position with you.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.