MFL (French) Secondary Teacher
Long Term Teaching Role!
Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic MFL Teacher (French) to work in a Secondary School in Lancaster on a long-term basis. This is a full-time role which is due to commence in September 2022.
The right candidates must hold QTS (Qualified teacher status) or equivalent.
Required skills are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- 24/7 support and advice
- Weekly pay
We also have various day to day roles and opportunities available for experienced Secondary Teachers as well as Secondary NQT’s/ECT’s and Cover Supervisors. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake, from providing general cover to a specialist subject.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Secondary Teachers a services which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
How to apply for this role:
- Apply for this advert via our website and Daniel will contact you
- Or, send your CV to email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.