KS2 Teaching Assistant
A school based in Fulwood, Preston are searching for KS2 Teaching Assistants to work in their school on a long-term basis to commence in September 2021.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who:
- Have a caring and nurturing approach with children.
- Can work with small groups of pupils, assisting with numeracy and literacy.
- Work as part of a strong team.
- Can use their initiative.
- Can support pupils with physical or personal care needs.
- Can support children within the classroom, delivering interventions and support to the class teacher.
- Supporting either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class.
- To undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils.
- To develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment.
- Adapt learning to ensure it suits the needs of the pupils.
- Have GCSE Mathematics and English
In return, you will receive:
- Weekly competitive pay
- 24/7 communication to your allocated consultant (Daniel)
- Flexible hours to work around your lifestyle, creating a perfect work-life balance
- Find extensive job opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this position, simply apply for this role via our website. Alternatively, contact Daniel directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.