Health & Social Teacher
Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Health & Social Secondary School Teacher to join our team of supply teachers that live in the Carlisle area.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike
We have various opportunities for the new term and beyond.
We have roles available for experienced teachers as well as NQTs.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.