Food Technology Teacher
Part-time Food Technology Teacher needed for a school in the Carlisle area!
A client of ours based in the Carlisle area are searching for a Food Tech Teacher on a part-time, long-term basis to commence when the schools re-open.
Required skills are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management.
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team.
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment.
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike.
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- 24/7 support and advice
- Weekly pay
We have various long term/day to day roles and opportunities available for experienced Secondary Teachers as well as Secondary NQT’s and Cover Supervisors. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake, from providing general cover to a specialist subject.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply for this role via our website and Phil will be in touch soon.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.