EYFS Primary Teacher
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic EYFS Primary Teacher for one of our client schools based in Blackburn.
- Hours: 8.45am-3.30pm
- Days: 5 days per week – Monday to Friday.
- Start Date: September 2022.
- Location: A school based in Blackburn.
- Salary: Dependent on where you sit on the teacher pay spine.
We are looking for an EYFS teacher who is:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management.
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team.
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment.
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike.
How to apply for this role:
- Apply for this advert via our website and Daniel will contact you.
- Send a copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.