Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic EYFS/KS1 Primary Teacher for one of our client schools based in the Ashton, Preston area.
- Hours: 8.45am-3.30pm
- Days: 5 days per week – Monday to Friday.
- Start date: 4th January 2022 (ideally)
- Location: A fantastic school based in Ashton, Preston. “Outstanding” OFSTED rated.
- Salary: Dependent on where you sit on the teacher pay spine.
We are looking for an EYFS/KS1 teacher who is:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management.
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team.
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment.
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for or if you would like more information, then please either e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Alternatively, apply for this position via our website and Daniel will get back to you ASAP.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.