Early Years Practitioner (Permanent)
Step by Step Education are one of the leading agencies throughout the North West.
We are currently working with a nursery based in Longridge who are looking to appoint a permanent Early Years Practitioners.
- Ideal start date: Monday 30th June 2022
- Rate of pay: from £10.00 per hour
- Days/hours: Friday only (1 day a week)
- Level of qualification: Level 2 in childcare (minimum).
To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years. To ensure that the nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others. Developing partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development. To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Room Leader/Nursery Manager/Nursery Owner.
Additional Benefits to working with this nursery:
- 20% discount for staff childcare
- Proactive well-being programme
- Training and CPD programmes
- Regular staff outings and trips
- Flexible and accommodating approach to leave for appointments
How to apply for this position:
- Apply for this advert via our website and Daniel will contact you directly
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the office for a chat on 01772 713819
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.