Early Years Practitioner (Permanent position)
FULL-TIME, PERMANENT EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER NEEDED IN PRESTON
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are recruiting for a nursery in Preston that are searching for a full-time, permanent Early Years Practitioner to commence ASAP.
- Hours: 8.30am-3.30pm
- Location: A lovely nursery setting based in Ashton, Preston
- Salary: £9.37-£13.00 an hour (depending on ability/experience)
- Start: ASAP (October 2021 ideally)
The right person will:
- Be educated to at least a Level 2 or above in Childcare, Learning and Development (or equivalent)
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high-quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minutes, and provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop in.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Create an exciting and fun learning environment.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for or if you would like more information, then please either e-mail your CV to email@example.com at Step by Step or call the office for a chat. Alternatively, apply for this position via our website and Daniel will get back to you ASAP.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.