Early Years Practitioner (Permanent Position)
Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic level 3 Early Years Practitioner on behalf of one of our nursery clients. This is a full time, permanent role that is due to commence when the right person is appointed.
- Job Details: Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm
- Location: A lovely nursery setting based in Fulwood, Preston
- Salary: Negotiable, depending on ability and experience
We are looking for Early Years Practitioners who can:
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high-quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minutes, and provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop in.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Create an exciting and fun learning environment.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for or if you would like more information, then please either e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819.
Alternatively, apply for this position via our website and Daniel will get back to you ASAP.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.