Early Years Practitioner
We are currently looking for Early Years Practitioners. A small nursery in the Ribbleton, Preston area is looking to recruit an experienced Level 3 practitioner on a part-time, permanent basis.
- Hours: 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Monday to Friday
- Start date: ASAP
- Term-time only
- Ideally, be First Aid trained
We are looking for Early Years Practitioners who:
- Have a level 3 childcare qualification or a vast amount of experience.
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high-quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minutes, and provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop in.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call the office for a chat. Alternatively, simply apply for this role via our website and Daniel will get back to you asap.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.