Early Years Practitioner
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONERS NEEDED IN BOLTON!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Early Years Practitioners to join our team of supply Early Years Practitioners that live in Bolton or are willing to travel to the Bolton area.
The right candidates must be educated to Level 2 or above in Childcare, Learning and Development (or equivalent)
We are looking for Early Years Practitioners who can:
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minuets, and to provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop in.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
We have various long term/day to day roles and opportunities available for experienced Early Years Practitioners as well as newly qualified Early Years Practitioners. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake.
How to Apply:
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 713819 to speak with Daniel on the phone. Alternatively, you can apply via this advert and Daniel will get back to you as soon as he can.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.