Early Years Practitioner
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONERS NEEDED IN LANCASHIRE
Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Early Years Practitioners to join our team of supply Early Years Practitioners that live in Lancashire.
Step by Step are actively recruiting Early Years Practitioners who are willing to travel to the Blackburn area.
The right candidates must be educated to Level 2 or above in Childcare, Learning and Development (or equivalent)
We are looking for Early Years Practitioners who can:
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minuets, and to provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop in.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
What we will offer in return:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- Flexible working hours to your wants and needs
- 24/7 support and advice
- Weekly pay
We have various long term/day to day roles and opportunities available for experienced Early Years Practitioners as well as newly qualified Early Years Practitioners. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Early Years Practitioners a services which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org at Step by Step or call the office for a chat on 01772 713918.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.