Early Years Practitioner!
Step by Step Education is working in partnership with a fantastic early-year’s setting based in Preston. Our Preston setting is seeking a passionate early year professional to join its warm and supportive team. Are you looking to develop your career in a flourishing setting that supports professional development? If so, then get in touch today!
- Monday- Friday on a flexible shift pattern or part-time hours are considered.
- Working alongside the Early Years Teachers and Leadership team to provide an environment that nurtures children’s learning.
- Following the EYFS curriculum to observe and create engaging and stimulating activities.
- Be able to change roles at the drop of a hat and be the magical person children seek throughout the day from a pirate, fairy, and chief storyteller.
- Uphold the safety and well-being of each child throughout the day.
- Promote the setting’s values and ethos, communicating with parents daily regarding their child’s day and progress.
Qualifications and Traits:
- Essential: Level 2 qualification in Childcare or above.
- A passion for supporting children’s growth and learning.
- To be a positive role model for children.
- Be reliable, punctual, trustworthy.
About the setting:
The setting is one of two within the Preston area and has an established and effective team built up of early years teachers, higher-level practitioners, and apprentices. Their ethos is to enrich the lives of children to provide a warm homely setting full of laughter, learning, and exploring.
How to apply:
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01772 713819 for a chat.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.