Early Years Practitioner
FULL-TIME or PART-TIME PERMANENT POSITION AVAILABLE IN SOUTHPORT!
A nursery in the Southport area is looking to recruit a quality Level 2 or 3 Early Years Practitioner on a full-time or part-time basis. The nursery is looking to appoint someone as soon as possible.
The nursery is looking for Early Years Practitioners who:
- Has a level 3 childcare qualification or a vast amount of experience.
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high-quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minutes, and provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop in.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please simply apply for this role and Daniel will get in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please send your CV to Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org and again, he will get in touch asap.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.