Early Years Practitioner
We are searching for Early Years Practitioners within the Burnley area. We have a lot of nurseries within the Burnley area asking for day-to-day and short-term supply staff regularly.
We are looking for Early Years Practitioner’s who can:
- Support the provision of the nursery, ensuring you work as part of a team to provide high-quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children.
- Have a clear understanding of the statutory frameworks and guidance.
- Tell stories upside down, change from practitioner to pirate to fairy within minutes, and provide a warm nurturing environment for children to thrive and develop.
- Form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Create an exciting and fun learning environment.
There isn’t a limit on the number of people we are looking to hire – so if you feel you would be well suited for this role, please either e-mail your CV at email@example.com or call the office for a chat on 01772 713819 and Daniel will happily explain the process. Alternatively, simply apply for this role via our website and Daniel will get back to you asap.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.