Step by Step Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to join our team of supply Cover Supervisors that live in Penrith and the surrounding areas.
The right candidates must hold an NVQ level 3 or above and have relevant experience.
The role of a Cover Supervisor includes:
- Supervision of work that has been set in accordance with school policy.
- Create a positive working environment so that pupils can engage in the work set for them by their classroom teacher
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom.
- Collect completed work and equipment at the end of the lesson and return it to the appropriate teacher/place as required.
- Promote independence and employ strategies to recognise and reward.
We have various roles available and the right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Cover Supervisors with a service that is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Secondary Teachers with a service that is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call the office for a chat 01772 713819.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.