IMMEDIATE START: KS3 COMPUTING TEACHER in COCKERMOUTH!! (UP TO £150 p/day).
- Valid QTS certificate
- Visual Basic as a programming language or taught “C” and Python.
Required skills are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- Flexible working hours to your wants and needs
- 24/7 support and advice
- Weekly pay
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Step by Step or call the office for a chat.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.